Friday, April 2, 2021

april 2

for our MOM: take a break. From everything.

JOURNAL TOPIC: ["Working for the Weekend" by Loverboy; "Vacation" by the Go-gos]

I loved our conversation yesterday. You proved the truth of the Chinese proverb: "If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life." Afterward, I found myself thinking about all those times I've heard people on campus say things like, "Thank God it's Friday," or telling me that there are 29 days until the next three-day weekend or vacation. I understand counting off days until the end of a prison sentence, but we are free - aren't we? Doesn't it make you wonder? Why do we crave Wellness Weeks, Breaks, Vacations, Weekends... what the hell are we doing to ourselves the rest of the time?

- OR -

Choose your own topic.

AGENDA:
1. Our MOM
2. Journal (please post your 3 for the week!)
3. Group plan
4. Individual/team breakout rooms and work (catching up, goals, interdisciplinary subjects)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is it (here, for now ;)

We have a full day today: Mindfulness Dael's Masterpiece Last-minute advice and support on your papers Program evaluation & breakout...