Thursday, June 10, 2021

this is it (here, for now ;)

We have a full day today:

  • Mindfulness
  • Dael's Masterpiece
  • Last-minute advice and support on your papers
  • Program evaluation & breakout room meetings
  • Moving your data to the OSLAP ("Oh, SLAP!" :)
  • Adjourning & discussing next steps

 For my part, some closing thoughts:

What a year.

As often as I say it, I still feel like I don't say it often enough:

Thank you.

Thank you for your effort, your insight, your willingness to risk and make mistakes and change your minds;

Thank you for your trust, for your sense of humor, and for your curiosity;

Thank you for your time, your attention, and your resilience in the face of adversity; and

Most of all

Thank you for taking this learning trip with me, pandemic or not.

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you all, and I wish you every success in the future. Stay mindful.

I'll leave you with these words from Henry David Thoreau:


 
We are adjourned. Have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is it (here, for now ;)

We have a full day today: Mindfulness Dael's Masterpiece Last-minute advice and support on your papers Program evaluation & breakout...