Thursday, February 25, 2021

february 25

for our MOM: Breathe freely.

JOURNAL TOPIC: [today's tunes: "Someday We'll All Be Free" by Donnie Hathaway; "Flight to Freedom" by Arturo Sandoval]

How do you define freedom? Do you think "freedom" means the same thing to everyone? Does everyone have an equal chance at freedom?

After you complete this journal entry, you will have choices to make about how best to use your time today.  Given the goals you've set for yourself this semester, what's your plan?

- OR - 

Choose your own topic.

AGENDA:
1. our MOM
2. Journal
3. Workflow / focus on engagement
4. Hero's Journey: The Threshold

DELIVERABLES:
1. Publish a post on your blog (title: LOOKING AHEAD FROM BEHIND) in which you:

  • Think back on the courses you took last semester (Fall 2020)
  • Consider the question you received in that first email from me
  • Connect at least three (3) things you learned last semester with ideas you have about the question and/or your Key Interests
  • Feel free to include anything you've learned outside school
  • Suggested first sentences: "I am beginning a learning journey. Along the way, I'm going to have to use what I've learned throughout my life. Learning is supposed to be the focus of school, so I'll begin with the courses I took last semester. They're not exactly connected with my Key Interest, which is [...], but I'm making connections as I go. For example, ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is it (here, for now ;)

We have a full day today: Mindfulness Dael's Masterpiece Last-minute advice and support on your papers Program evaluation & breakout...