Tuesday, June 8, 2021

june 8

Today we had a masterful masterpiece from Gitzel - and I realized that I've been skipping a few steps that I normally take during the Masterpiece Academy.

If you've already presented, would you please email your media (video, shared doc, slides, etc.) so that we can share them here and on your blog? I'll create embed codes to make it easy for you.

Today we also talked about the paper - please feel free to use the process of listing your ingredients and creating your recipĂ©. I will continue my draft and present it to you tomorrow. 

If you haven't yet, please schedule your exit interview with me. Later today I will post the questions for your last self-assessment.

As often as I say it, it's still hard to believe that our semester ends the day after tomorrow.

It's a good time to remember that learning never ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this is it (here, for now ;)

We have a full day today: Mindfulness Dael's Masterpiece Last-minute advice and support on your papers Program evaluation & breakout...